Sunday 26 February 2012

What happens in Goa stays in Goa


I lived my own SATC movie in Goa this month. And these are memories that will stay with me for a very long time. Can’t say forever, you know my memory-span. That’s partly why I’m writing this post. I want to be able to recall this trip even fifty years from now.
Some details are scandalous enough to completely transform your opinion of the fabulously “prim & proper” girls I travelled with and came to love. So I take them to my grave/funeral pyre (or forget them, whichever comes first). From the following words however, you may draw whatever conclusion your imagination leads you to:



5 hours at the flea market

“Goan bred”

Mish Mar

Mr. Darcy

Red chaddi hotter than blue chaddi

Lunch with what's-his-name


Humar sajan tumhar bistar?

2 a.m. half-biryani with full raita

Future prediction

Free ticket booth

Confessions

350ml




Medical students’ troop getting too friendly

S being openly checked out

Dress Night!

Belly Dance
Hug-spree

Chronicling my life with the fat gujju & steamy affair with the pool-boy :D





Saving the last glass!
Champoonara

T's leg-clap

Early morning cycle-touring

Grocery shopping, chai samosa & Church-visiting

Nothin' on you, baby! <3




Yeah, we made a pact. To make this an annual tradition. It's Ibiza next I think.

Cheers to all the small joys!
-Wannabe Wayfarer.


2 comments:

  1. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. wedding planners in goa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sobha villa gurgaon I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight.

    ReplyDelete