Monday 27 February 2012

And he said, "You don't know LOVE"


- Anonymous

PRELUDE: I have a wonderful friend who is quite like me in matters of the heart. We pretend we act rationally and listen to our heads, but in reality, we let our hearts win over better judgment. And most of the times, it turns out for the best.
This rhyme is hers. This story is hers. She prefers to grace my blog anonymously.


It ended. Abruptly I won’t say because the signals were clear. I always imagined myself having these long lasting relationships so a four month thing made me sad.

I cried. Then I crap messaged a friend knowing she would be asleep. And even in all that hurt, I sent him something that wouldn’t make him worry or complicate things. I said, “Adios Amigo”

I wondered. Realized that it had happened for the best. I learned, I grew through it. I was happy and sad. I learned to be unapologetic about my feelings. I learned to ‘do what I want’. And it ended before it went bad.

I realized. I was beautiful, smart and mature. There was every reason for a guy to like me. He had proved that. And that was all I needed to know.

I smile. For every relationship that ends, new ones start and old ones are renewed and that’s what makes living worthwhile.

So I Hope.

16 comments:

  1. your blog template is getting crappier by the passing hour :P (not that mine is great...but i am limited by the fact that google does not offer customization on the template of my choice)

    ReplyDelete
  2. to begin with, you can try and change the background of the template, the font is too loud, the reading area is too less, too much of information in those lists upfront...you can make separate pages within the blog for these...

    and lastly, keep posting nice stuff :D :D :D :D :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. now?
    what are you hinting at with the excessive emoticons? ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you are asking the intent behind the emoticons, you are justifying their presence

    this one certainly looks better...on the flipside, everyone has a personal taste

    you have a gamil account?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haanji. gmail.
    you're condescending.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not have a pen once...I asked a colleague if he had an extra pen. All he did was say a "Yes. Extra. Fountain"

    ReplyDelete
  7. so you've trained with the best -.-

    ReplyDelete
  8. not surprisingly, your response reminds me of them...

    (i am just assuming that you are playing along...grossly pretending to be what i faintly think you are not)

    ReplyDelete
  9. doesn't change the fact that you're pure evil, though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are only proving my assumption wrong...whether i am evil is a topic for a different day :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. i was playing along but having to justify that or say so outright doesn't seem right. :/
    so yes, you're evil. topic closed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i did not ask you to expressly state whether you were playing along...
    anyway, you could have, for a change, stopped playing along, and answered my question on its merit (gmail account :P )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah! And a guy goes the opposite way..
    Sometimes I feel women might be a lot better in handling their emotions than men.

    ReplyDelete